2011年1月24日月曜日

I Think Getting Bill’s English Class

From: http://www.morguefile.com/
I could know much kind of opinions and get information, so I will want to get more English skills. I think studying English better than only studying own country’s language. Most of all, I think English is very useful language. For example, Japanese is just about in Japan, but English is not. Therefore, I can know more various culture and thinking for using English. Not only reason to using many people. In my case, my major is information technology. Their word’s origins is English word, so studying English can more easily memorize and help to understand there word means. As a result, if you want to more efficiency information studying, I recommend you to study English. Their technology’s paper is English, too. Finally, I think studying English helps studying other languages – French, German, Italian and any other languages. I don’t study there speeches, but I feel English and some languages is similar. It means grammar and feature. And consequently, I appear to studying English assist learning others word. As you can see, I enjoyed your class. I want to send you this massage. “Thank you very very much!”

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kazuki,

    Your blog looks great, and I thank you very much for your comments. I am very glad that you were able to have a positive and useful learning experience!

    返信削除